“I want to become a flight attendant because I love to travel and meet people from other cultures.” … The primary function of a flight attendant is that of looking after the safety and welfare of their passengers.
Why do you want to be a flight attendant best answer?
I want to experience something different with my life. I want to become a flight attendant because it gives me the opportunity to meet new people. I’ve also always wanted to travel and what better way to do that than while on the job. … I also love the feeling of freedom while traveling.
Why are you applying for flight attendant?
Flight attendant’s job gives you an opportunity to interact with different background people. Certainly, there will always be the crazy ones, but most of the passengers are interesting – each with their own story and destination. As well as it is a great chance to learn different cultures and customs.
What make you want to be a flight attendant?
Flight attendant requirements. To get hired as a flight attendant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a current passport, have at least 20/40 vision and pass a drug test and background check. You might also need to pass a medical examination and meet an airline’s height requirements.
Why do you want this job?
“In my career, I am sure of one thing and that is I want to build a decent career in my current domain. My present job has shown me the path to move and attain what has been my long-term career objective. I have acquired necessary skills to some extent as well as have got accustomed to the corporate way of working.
How do you answer if interviewer ask Tell me about yourself?
A Simple Formula for Answering “Tell Me About Yourself”
- Present: Talk a little bit about what your current role is, the scope of it, and perhaps a big recent accomplishment.
- Past: Tell the interviewer how you got there and/or mention previous experience that’s relevant to the job and company you’re applying for.
Why should we hire you fresher?
Answer 2. “Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison.
What questions are asked in a flight attendant interview?
Common Flight Attendant / Cabin Crew Interview Questions
- What can you tell me about yourself? …
- Why do you want to be a flight attendant? …
- Why would you be a good flight attendant? …
- Tell me about a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer. …
- Tell me about a disagreement you’ve had with a coworker.
How can I start my self introduction?
A self-introduction should include your name and occupation (or desired occupation) and key facts that will help you make an impression on the person you’re speaking to. In a few sentences, cover the most important things that others need to know about you.
Why do we need to hire you?
YOU can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company. YOU will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team. YOU possess a combination of skills and experience that make you stand out. Hiring YOU will make him look smart and make his life easier.
How do you introduce yourself example?
Here are some examples:
- Morning! I don’t think we’ve met before, I’m Aryan.
- Hey there! I’m Surya. I’m new—I just moved to the building a couple of days ago. …
- Hi Amy. I heard it’s your first day so I thought I could reach out and introduce myself. We haven’t officially met but I’ll be working with you on this project.