What is the fastest paper airplane world record?
Ken Blackburn held this Guinness World Record for 13 years (1983–1996) and had regained the record in October 1998 by keeping his paper plane aloft for 27.6 seconds (indoors). This was confirmed by Guinness officials and a CNN report.
How do you make a dart airplane?
- Fold Your Paper in Half Vertically. …
- Fold Corners to Meet it the Center. …
- Fold Diagonal Edges to Meet in the Center. …
- Fold the Paper Back Away From the Center. …
- Fold One Diagonal Side Down for Your First Wing. …
- Complete the Same Step for the Opposite Wing. …
- Test Out Your Plane and Embellish.
How do you make a super cool paper airplane?
- Fold the paper in half to get a nice crease in it. …
- Fold 2 triangles in it from the middle of the paper.
- From the bottom fold smaller triangles on both sides of the paper.
- Fold up from the bottom the extra paper.
- Fold upwards to make a diamond.
- Flip the paper around and fold 2 of the points inwards.
How do you make a simple flying plane?
Paper Airplane DIY
- Fold the paper in half horizontally.
- Unfold the paper and fold each of the top corners into the center line.
- Fold the peak down to meet the edge of the previous fold.
- Fold the upper sides into the center line.
- Fold the top edge 1/2” away from you.
- Fold the plane in half towards you.